Welcome! I am:
- A software engineer; currently at Fastly hacking on WebAssembly technology and compilers. Previously at Mozilla hacking on Firefox and its JITs, at Google, and at Intel.
- A computer scientist; I spent time in academia and now spout crazy new ideas whenever I think I can get away with it.
- A compiler nerd; I like thinking about code that thinks about code.
- Cranelift's Instruction Selector DSL, ISLE: Term-Rewriting Made Practical
- Cranelift, Part 4: A New Register Allocator
- Cranelift, Part 3: Correctness in Register Allocation
- Cranelift, Part 2: Compiler Efficiency, CFGs, and a Branch Peephole Optimizer
- A New Backend for Cranelift, Part 1: Instruction Selection
- blog.cfallin is live!